[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Answer to Q3

Well, the joke is that Pal was trying to talk Groo into doing
something for him and used, as one of his reasons, the fact that
there was about to e a big pirate raid. I cannot remember which issue
number it was but it's a very early one - it has a picture of Groo
facing Drumm in a big gladiator arena on the cover, if that counts.

I know this answer is weak but I was woken at 5am this morning by one
of my wisdom teeth playing Bach's Pain Symphony No. 5 in F for
throbbing tooth, so I'm not the wellest of bunnies.