[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question 7

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996 01:10:48 +0100 (MET) BooK wrote:

> From: BooK <Philippe.Bruhat@enst-bretagne.fr>
> Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 01:10:48 +0100 (MET)
> Subject: Re: Question 7
> To: Groo's list <groo-l@hmc.edu>
>
> Hello,
>
> > Ok, here's a stinker for you. I think I'll make it a riddle:
> >
> > In an issue where Groo works for someone who's business he has
helped
> > along for many years and fails to tell right from left (or even
North
> > from South), how many grains of sand?
>
> OK, I haven't the complete answer (Well I don't have it at all, if
this is
> the answer to "how many grains of sand" you want)...
>
> > Oh, and I want the issue number and name of the story too. Heh heh
> > heh
>
> OK, this I know : the 'someone' is Death itself, and the issue is
> and this is "The wager of the Gods, part IV".
>
> Have I earned my a price ?

No, sorry. You are way way way off!

Seriously, Iknow this is a stinker but trust me, all the clues are in
the riddle - and Imean *all* the clues.

Ok, and to be fair, the end question *does* mean something. It isn't
just me being clever.

Heh heh heh

Rob

P.S. I'mo ff email from next Saturday until start of Jan so I won't be
able to confirm any answers at this time.

--------
>  Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie
Informatique
>  bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere
RESIM
http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

>  He who revels in being bigger forgets that he is the larger target.
>                                                  (Moral from Groo #5
(Image))

"Look, you're my  best mate, which is why I'm letting you off with
just a verbal threat" - Joy Merryweather