Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 23:23:56 +0100 (MET)
From: BooK <Philippe.Bruhat@enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Eric Chun <ericchun@altera.com>
Subject: Re: your mail

Hi,

> Just a reminder that the picture button prize for the GGQ ends on
> Dec. 15 (less than a week).  If you'd like to get one, you've got to
> get your answer in b4 then.
Whaat ?!
But there are no question till question 6 or so !...
Maybe we shouldn't wait for some one to find it and ask other questions
(hey guy send some questions in so that I can earn me another
badge/pin/button !)

OK, here comes another question (I already asked one, which hasn't been
answered yet... about the two cities destroyed) :

In which issue did Mark and sergio follow the Comic Book Barbarian
regulation 46F(iii), paragraph one responding to a threat of the Comic
Book Barbarian Regulation Enforcement Agency (Whashington, D.C.) ?

Well, let's make it two questions :

What is according to Mark, "easily, the funniest thing [Mark and Sergio]
publish all year. [They] have, in fact, readers who wait all year for this." ?
Where he wrote this is a bonus.

	See you,

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 Some fair deals are fairer than others.

----- End Included Message -----