From: Simon Passey <S.Passey@ic.ac.uk>
Subject: Great Groo Quiz, Volume 2

***  THE GREAT GROO QUIZ  ***

--- Volume 2 ---
(Includes the name of person who submitted the question, as well as the name
of the person who answered.  Apologies to anyone who's name I've spelt wrong.)

Q1: I got a tricky question! Who was the first subscriber to groo-l not
counting me! The first subscriber can't answer this either! Say who (or at
least their e-mail address) and say how you found out!     (Josh Jones)

A:  Ruben (a.k.a Scribe) was the second subscriber to the Groo mailing list.
His email address appears second in the results from the "who groo-l" query
sent to listkeeper@hmc.edu".     (Eric Chun)

Q2: What is a "crackie"?     (Eric Chun)

A:  A firework IMAGE GROO #6     (Denis Hackney)

Q3: How many gilds did Groo get for capturing Drazils? (Denis Hackney)

A:  Well, Groo was first offered 5 gilds for each Drazil captured, but Groo
got the prize "up" to 1 gild. He brought 13 Drazils each time, and did this
9 times. Alas, this will say 9 x 13 = 117. Groo got 117 gilds, but he had to
give half of it too the Drazils though.    (Ronny Hansen)

Q4: What's the story behind's Drumm's everlasting question "What
Pirates?",and in what issue did this first begin?    (Ronny Hansen)

A:  Groo #39 in which Pal is trying to get more reward for the return of
Rufferto and he claims evil pirates are holding Rufferto hostage. Drumm
being slow of mind says "What pirates" repeatedly throughout the rest of the
story.
(Simon Passey)

Q5:  What's more crooked than the nose of Groo the Wanderer ? (BooK)

A:   His Lawyer  Groo #90 (Simon Passey)

Q6:  Name the Groo story and the issue in which Groo is dressed as a woman ?
(Simon Passey)

A:   "Eye of the Kabula" Groo #6  (Robert Ulrich)

Q7:   In an issue where Groo works for someone who's business he has helped
along for many years and fails to tell right from left (or even North from
South), how many grains of sand?  (Robert Ulrich)

Q8: Which are the two towns that were destroyed because of Groo, without him
being present (but comin closer and closer... )
And well, since you'll have to go through your collection, gimme the numbers
and names... (BooK)

Q9: In which issue did Mark and sergio follow the Comic Book Barbarian
regulation 46F(iii), paragraph one responding to a threat of the Comic Book
Barbarian Regulation Enforcement Agency (Whashington, D.C.) ?

Q10: What is according to Mark, "easily, the funniest thing [Mark and
Sergio] publish all year. [They] have, in fact, readers who wait all year
for this." ?