[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Great Groo Quiz, Volume 2

> I think BooK submitted the last three questions, and two questions are
> awaiting more details from Josh and Hans-Christian.  Limiting the num-
> ber of questions to 10 would therefore eliminate BooK.  Should we in-
> clude s'more questions to give him a fighting chance to answer one?

Oh yeees! Plize include one or two more questions...
Or else I'll answer my own!! :>

	Siou,

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 Small disasters cause panic. Panic causes large disasters.