[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Ruben rote:
>how do I get my badge?? :-}

Hi guys/grrls!

If you answer a GGQ question correctly b4 Dec. 15 (well, even on
Dec. 15), and if I don't have your address (I only have it if you
sent it to me starting with the first quiz), then send me your
mailing address (via snail route).  Somebody should verify your
answer, unless you're 100% absolutely positively sure that it's
perhaps possibly right, 'cause you might have erred.  I can't
verify it, 'cause I don't know the answer either.  Hey, some of
those questions are mighty tough!  Maybe even unanswerable ...
like the question "What is 'mulch'?"  =)

See ya l8r.

Eric