[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Groop]Sergiography Updated!

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Ruben J. Arellano wrote:

>   Best of DC 60 (May 1985, DC)
>         Various PLOP reprints (I'll list them for you later)

Guess I better get that list done...

>   Comic Reader #210 (April 1983, publisher?)

Street Enterprises was the publisher

>   Groo tpb 1 - 8
>          (were there 8?  I've never seen the Hound book)

I think it was mentioned that "Hound" never came out, right?

>   Groo: Life of Groo (1989, Epic Comics)

reprinted, in larger size, in 1995 by Graffiti

Add SERGIO ARAGONES ON PARADE (April 1979)
	160 page collection of work from MAD, with some new work

And just the other day I was leafing through a Frank Miller SIN CITY
book, and saw that Aragones did a pin-up there (a funny piece based on
his old "Shadow" feature in MAD).  Of course, I now forget which book it
was...

Bob

Follow-Ups: References: