[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Groop]Sergiography Updated!

> And just the other day I was leafing through a Frank Miller SIN CITY
> book, and saw that Aragones did a pin-up there (a funny piece based on
> his old "Shadow" feature in MAD).  Of course, I now forget which book it
> was...

That was the last reprint of the Sin City works...
Not "That yellow bastard", the one just before...
Yes, it was in "The big fat kill" reprint.

	See you,

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 The only way to get a better government is to get better voters.