[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Great Groo Quiz, Volume 2 -Reply

> From: Randall Allsup <rallsup@wpo.borland.com>
>
> Howdy Yall,
>
> I can't see a compelling reason to limit the
> number of asked questions.  We could stop at 11 or
> 17 or whatever.
>

> ACCIDENT, n. An inevitable occurrence due to the
> action of immutable natural laws.
>                       -Ambrose Bierce

As we descend into total anarchy, why use numbers at all?  First question easy,
second one hard.

Question Drumm)  Name an issue number where Groo appears:
			A) nude
			B) as a cowboy
			C) as a superhero
			D) as an astronaut

Question Sage)  Where has Sergio drawn Groo in new non-Groo material released
		this year?
		I know of 3 places, but there may be more....

P.S.  I suggest we make a new years resolution to go back to our old ways, a
question at a time in numerical order. (Quiet there, Randy of the perfect words
from the land of Bor!)

Cheers,
	Erik %-)
Erik Petersen,               _|_        The Preston Group, Australia
Senior Test Analyst      --o--O--o--    supplying scheduling software
(ecp.tpg.tpg.oz.au)                     to the world aviation industry
"Mistakes are to life what shadows are to light."  Ernst Junger.
"Looks like trouble."  Kamen, Aliens vs Predator screenplay (unfilmed)
"Idverymuchliketobuyapostagestampplease." Alice, through the Needle's Eye
"There was nothing to be said. So I said it." Philip Marlowe P.I, Poodle Springs