[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

business

howdy folks, just subscribed before i went on a 3 week holiday and had 103
messages on my computer. i didn't think i was that popular until i
realised most messages were not directly to me.

anyway, my brother and i require 1 more groo to get the complete set of
marvels, number 27. also pacifics 5 and 6. if anyone has these spare and
would like to do business, it would be much appreciated.

oh and here's an easy trivia question (just thought i'd join in).

Which issue did groo learn he's the prince of chichester? also when did he
say "start what"?

i plan to ask harder ones in future.