[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

unsubscribe me

Can someone please tell me how I can unsubscribe? I join this list
initially because I wanted to know what happened to Groo (I was a late
starter in loving Groo) because it was discontinued. Anyway, after I
found out what happened I thought I would hang around a while longer to
see when it will be brought back. Now after months of waiting, I just
can't take it anymore because each day my mailbox would get bloated with
mails from the Groo List. It's too much for me to handle. So if someone
is so kind enough as to show me how I can go about unsubscribing, I
would be very grateful. Thank you.