[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: your mail

Hello,

> > > I don't think so bob.. I think it's that thing they put in the groo-grams
> > > about their circulation and stuff. It was funny because it was so low!
> >
> > OK, gimme the official name, and it's a good answer ! :)
> >

> It's the US Postal Service Statement of Ownership, Management, and
> Circulation!

That's a good answer!!!

> gimme my pin!
Give him his pin!

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 Where there are hearts of gold, there is no need for bars of steel.