[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Holiday Groo Greetings

As we close in on Christmas, Sergio and I would like to wish only the
merriest to those of you whose loyalty to Groo remains undiminished.

I wish I could give you the gift of announcing a new GROO series but
that does not seem likely in the near future. On the other hand, Sergio
and I are about to embark on a six-issue mini-series for one of the two
major publishers (hint: it's not Marvel) that will feature all-new
characters and maybe even all-new jokes, though I wouldn't bet on that
last thing. I'll announce it here when I can talk about it.

Groo will be back. I just don't know where or when yet.

Joyous holidays.

me

---
  MM 1.0b5  Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036