[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Holiday Groo Greetings

On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Mark Evanier wrote:

> that does not seem likely in the near future. On the other hand, Sergio
> and I are about to embark on a six-issue mini-series for one of the two
> major publishers (hint: it's not Marvel)

Disney?  Archie?

Very cool to hear about this.  I remember it was mentioned as a rumour on
usenet a few weeks ago, but by a previously often unreliable source, so I
decided to wait for an official mention from you.

Happy Easter everyone, um, did I err?

Bob
  bg549@torfree.net, occasional editor of Gunk'l'dunk,
     a Beanworld newsletter.  E-mail me for details
++
Superb!  A well crafted feel good hit for your entire family!  We hit your
entire family - and WE FEEL GOOD!