[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

You Know You're A Groopie When...

Hey guys,

You Know You're A Groopie When...

... whenever you make a mistake (I know it's hard to believe, but no,  I'm
not perfect <g>), you find yourself asking "Did I err?"

... you tend to look carefully at small spotted dogs because maybe, just
maybe you might strike it rich and find Rufferto (and his diamond collar)
sans Groo

... you snicker whenever you see cheesedip in the grocery store

:] Lia, who is suffering from the effects of too much eggnog

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
bula@tridel.com.ph
lia@xfilesfan.com
cheesedip@hotmail.com

Dr. Albright: "I hate that man. I wish there was some way he could be ---"
Supreme High Commander: "Nicer?"
Dr. Albright: "No. Dead."			(3rd Rock From The Sun)