[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo miniatures

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, David Elliott wrote:
> I'm curious to know how many sets were made and how much they
> might be worth, but I'm not particularly interested in selling
> them at this time.

In the last Image issue, Evanier says five sets of miniatures from Dark
Horse.  Doesn't give any details.

Going by memory, I think I recall hearing one set was a giant dragon (the
pieces fitting together to make it on scale with the other sets).  But
that's just a vague memory, I might be wrong.

Bob
  bg549@torfree.net, occasional editor of Gunk'l'dunk,
     a Beanworld newsletter.  E-mail me for details
++
There's a newsgroup devoted to discussing your work, you know... I think it's
called alt.stupid.cartoonist.

Follow-Ups: References: