[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Autographed Groo from Fantagraphics Books.

For those of you who don't already know:

Fantagraphics Books is selling Autographed (by Sergio of course)
Epic/Marvel Groo #84 comics. They cost 2.95 US.

They also have The Life of Groo (re-print) for 12.95 US.

And Best Comics of the Decade 1980-1990 Vol. 2 is available for 12.95.
It has a peice by Sergio Aragones(not Groo), plus peices by many other
great artists.  I'm not sure if this is the hardcover edition, which had
a numbered and signed (by three artists, but not Sergio) card insert.

You can call Fantagraphics at 1-800-657-1100, from the US.  Or
(206)524-1967 outside the US of A.

Ruben.

PS: I'm not affiliated with Fantagraphics in any way, I just got their
catalogue, that's all! :-}