[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: international appeal :)

>Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 21:24:29 +0100
>To: Kevin S Hall <Kevin.Hall@ummed.edu>
>From: Tore Pettersen <torepett@sn.no>
>Subject: Re: international appeal :)
>
>At 14:43 08.01.97 -0500, you wrote:
>>I just noticed in the recent emails to the list that people were writing
>>in from Britain, Norway, etc. Don't know why, but it warms my heart that
>>Sergio, Mark & Co. have such a widespread appeal. :) Or maybe it's just
>>that nose with the little fellow attached that deserves all the
>>credit...? Nah! :)
>
>Guess humor and laughter is something that is equal all around the world,
and Sergio&Mark sure know how to deal with that! So I give my international
greetings to all you around the world:

>To all of you, from all of me (I'm from Norway)
>
>KP

Pettersen                     email: torepett@sn.no
Saupstadringen 119 B          URL: http:\\www.interlink.no\~torep\
7078 Saupstad                 phone privat:  (+47) 7258 4669
NORWAY                        phone work:    (+47) 7256 5000
                              telefax work:  (+47) 7256 5099
                              mobile phone:       922 54 328