[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: International appeal (: (from downunder)

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Erik Petersen wrote:

> Way to go, namesake.  But, hey Kevin, don't forget all of us down here in the
> southern hemisphere...

No way! would I forget our friends in Oz (or elsewhere in the southern
hemisphere). :)

I've never written in to any comic, but there was one time a little while
back I was sorely tempted: the Groo learns to read story arc. Don't know
how that went over with the rest of you, but it was one of my ABSOLUTE
favorites across ALL comics (humor, adventure, whatever). When Groo (VERY
pissed at the time) came out of the burning library, it was better than
Arnie, Rambo, and the rest combined. I'd love to see a poster or
something of that some time. It was VERY inspiring (especially if you'd
read the 3 or 4 issues leading up to it). Anyway, like I said, I don't
write in to the comics, but I've been wanting to say something about that
issue for a while...seemed like you guys might understand. :) Take care all.

Follow-Ups: References: