[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: miniatures

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, oddman wrote:

> I would like to buy a set of Groo miniatures. Anybody have any
> suggestions? Does anyone know the adress of Dark Horse miniatures?

	I think I speak for everyone when I say: "Good luck!".  In all my
years of searching, I've only ever met *one* person who *used* to have
*one* of the miniatures (not even a set).  They are *very* difficult to
find.  Only recently did someone turn up on this list who had 4 of the 5
sets.  Dark Horse Miniatures is no longer in existence.

	I think we're all hoping that the 'lost crate' will turn up. . .
:-}

Ruben.

Follow-Ups: References: