[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Great Groo Quiz, Volume 2

Hi Groopies.

Just thought I should answer a question.

>Q48. How did Groo pull his tooth?   (Randall Allsup)

This was one of the short stories about Groo. Early Epic or Pacific I think..
Anyhow, Groo is an army, and got a bad tooth. One of his fellow soldiers suggests that someone
shout hit Groo on the mouth to break it loose. But since none would do this, they told Groo to attach
the tooth, with a  rope, to one of the catapults. Groo did this, but tied the rope to the base of the
catapult, so I don't really think Groo got his tooth out after all.

Yours
-
		        Ronny Hansen
	PS! new address: E-mail: rohans@riksnett.no