[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mark

RE what Mark does now..

>>>i know this question has been asked before, but apart from being (lots of
>>>things from Groo title pages) what the hell is it exactly that mark evanier
>>>does?
>>>Brent

>>That's a good question!  I think he writes Scooby Doo comic books.  Either
>>that, or I think he's a wanderer.

>>Eric

>I heard he writes poetry for 'sorry I forgot your birthday' cards...
>Arlo

I have  a strong feeling that Mark spends lots of time looking at jewels in the hot tub
(or he'd like to)...

(If this is too cryptic, tell me and I'll explain)

Erik Petersen, Melbourne, Australia (ecp@preston.net)
"Mistakes are to life what shadows are to light."  Ernst Junger.
"Looks like trouble."  Kamen, Aliens vs Predator screenplay (unfilmed)
"Idverymuchliketobuyapostagestampplease." Alice, through the Needle's Eye
"There was nothing to be said. So I said it." Philip Marlowe P.I, Poodle Springs