[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tshirts are gone

>We should be able to make our own tshirts.
>If this groop could ever decide on a graphic,
>Sergio and Mark would probably allow us to get
>them made (for our own use!).

Since there has been so much talking about that 'library-picture', why not
use that one? It might show that we aren't only a bunch of mindless fools,
but some that actually cares about some values like reading a good book and
searching for something to learn. And we do write a lot, don't we....?

KP
Pettersen                     email: torepett@sn.no
Saupstadringen 119 B          URL: http:\\www.interlink.no\~torep\
7078 Saupstad                 phone privat:  (+47) 7258 4669
NORWAY                        phone work:    (+47) 7256 5000
                              telefax work:  (+47) 7256 5099
                              mobile phone:       922 54 328