----- Begin Included Message -----

From: Randall Allsup <rallsup@wpo.borland.com>

We should be able to make our own tshirts.
If this groop could ever decide on a graphic,
Sergio and Mark would probably allow us to get
them made (for our own use!).  I know a company in
Santa Cruz that can make a great graphic out of
anything we can build in a JPEG or GIF file. I got
some great tshirts made for Christmas presents for
about US$17 per shirt.

----- End Included Message -----