[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tshirts

And err,

I would had that we should print on the back of the shirt the list of the
people of the groop who asked for the tshirt (and bought it).
Full name and nickname, but maybe no e-mails (they change so often...)

You know something like :

                     Proud member of the GROOP
                   along with these other fools

	Josh Jones	Eric Chun	Tore Peterson
	Randall		Lia		BooK
	etc...		etc..		etc...

The order should be the order of the email in the list's list...
The oldest and more venerable groopies first, sort of...

So what do you think of it ?

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))