[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

tshirts are gone

T > Since there has been so much talking about that 'library-picture', w
T > use that one? It might show that we aren't only a bunch of mindless
T > but some that actually cares about some values like reading a good b
T > searching for something to learn. And we do write a lot, don't we...

ME: The library picture you describe is one that Sergio did for the
Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. They sell those shirts to raise money to
support their worthy cause.  (We don't make a cent off them...)

So we really can't give you permission to replicate it. But if someone
will check with the C.B.L.D.F., I think they still sell them for a
modest donation.

---
  MM 1.0b5  Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036