[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tshirts

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Mark Evanier wrote:

> ME: Those shirts are still, I believe, in plentiful supply from the
> Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. Make a donation, get a shirt.

So weird for me to see this. :) I mean THE Mark Evanier actually
communicating with us via regular old email. geez. Kind of like when you
first see a teacher from school at a grocery store or somewhere else like
that. Sort of shatters that childhood illusion that the teachers are
ALWAYS at the school. Somehow I always think of Sergio & Mark & Stan (&
all his kids) living in that studio on the inside front cover all the
time. Except...of course...there ARE no inside covers right now! *sob*

Your point is well taken about the shirts, Mr. Evanier. I will check into
getting one. I'm sorry to hear, however, from one of the GROOp that it's
not the complete picture though? Bummer. Anyway, thanks. Take care.