[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: other t-shirts

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, salladin@frontiernet.net wrote:

> Graffiti Designs released 4 Groo t shirts; i have one with groo
> brandishing a sword, a two sided with groo about to be attacked by an
> army, i have seen one with Groo fiending for some cheese dip.  what is
> the design on the fourth t-shirt?

Probably the Image one. With Groo falling through the shirt (as if he
leaned against a paper  wall) and the text: "I bought Groo #1. Did I err?"

> and what were the groo pins?  i have groo, sage, and minstrel.  what am
> i missing?

Mmm. Rufferto, Chakaal and Taranto.

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 Freedom is not an individual effort. Yours comes only when you grant others
 theirs.                             (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #5 (Epic))