[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Groop]: Re: Tshirts

At 23:12 10.01.97 +0100, you wrote:
>And err,
>
>I would had that we should print on the back of the shirt the list of the
>people of the groop who asked for the tshirt (and bought it).
>Full name and nickname, but maybe no e-mails (they change so often...)

agreed!

>You know something like :
>
>                     Proud member of the GROOP
>                   along with these other fools
>
>	Josh Jones	Eric Chun	(Tore Peterson) --> Kristian Pettersen
>	Randall		Lia		BooK
>	etc...		etc..		etc...
>

>The order should be the order of the email in the list's list...
>The oldest and more venerable groopies first, sort of...
>
>So what do you think of it ?

I think the idea is great! Just one thing, I think I've said this before,
but...: My name is *NOT* Tore Pettersen, he's just the one owning this email
account, my name is KRISTIAN PETTERSEN (yes, he is a relative, my father :)

But yes, the idea is great!

KP

Pettersen                     email: torepett@sn.no
Saupstadringen 119 B          URL: http:\\www.interlink.no\~torep\
7078 Saupstad                 phone privat:  (+47) 7258 4669
NORWAY                        phone work:    (+47) 7256 5000
                              telefax work:  (+47) 7256 5099
                              mobile phone:       922 54 328