[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Groop]: Re: other t-shirts

>Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 19:07:57 +0100
>To: "salladin@frontiernet.net" <Salladin@FRONTIERNET.NET>
>From: Tore Pettersen <torepett@sn.no>
>Subject: [Groop]: Re: other t-shirts
>
>At 20:49 11.01.97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Graffiti Designs released 4 Groo t shirts; i have one with groo
>>brandishing a sword, a two sided with groo about to be attacked by an
>>army, i have seen one with Groo fiending for some cheese dip.  what is
>>the design on the fourth t-shirt?
>>and what were the groo pins?  i have groo, sage, and minstrel.  what am
>>i missing?
>
>I will believe that is the one saying:
>
>"I bought Groo #1, Did I err?" and with a picture of Groo that have
stumbled over so that he is tearing the t-shirt apart

>KP

Pettersen                     email: torepett@sn.no
Saupstadringen 119 B          URL: http:\\www.interlink.no\~torep\
7078 Saupstad                 phone privat:  (+47) 7258 4669
NORWAY                        phone work:    (+47) 7256 5000
                              telefax work:  (+47) 7256 5099
                              mobile phone:       922 54 328