[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo Cards

I only recently discovered this list so excuse me if this is a topic that
has gone around before long ago. A friend and I were unable to complete one
set of Groo cards between us after opening 3 boxes (and a good number of
loose packs). If anyone is also in the same predicament and needs cards to
complete a set perhaps we could trade. The cards we need are as follows:
60,75,79,80,88,90. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any needs of your own
as we have quite a few 3x,4x,5x etc.

Bob Kline

bkline@stratos.net

http://www.pepcleve.org/pepdtc.htm

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there"
                                 -- Will Rogers