[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Groop T-Shirts... -Reply

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Randall Allsup wrote:

> Ruben is right.
I'm very new to the Groop, but I think Ruben & Randall are correct. Maybe
what we should do instead is all submit ideas for a particular frame to
be scanned in and vote on it to find our favorite one. My talk of the
library got everyone started on that pic, but apparently Mark Evanier
says that one (or a derivation thereof) is already being used for the Legal
Defense Fund T-shirts, so I think we need to throw that idea out. :(

If we can come up with a good pic to use for the T-shirts, we can then
ask for Sergio and Mark's blessings. If they have the time and feel we
aren't total mendicants, they can always offer something original :) and
I have a feeling we'd probably accept, but if not, allowing us to use
some of their existing work is already a generous gift.

Feedback from the older Groopies? Or all the Groop?