[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Groop T-Shirts...

Hello,

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Ruben Javier Arellano wrote:

>         How about "I belong to The Groop, did I err?"
>         Then on the back. . . "So do these folks. . ."
>
> The design could be a crowd of people at their computers with pictures
> of Groo on the screens, as Groo and Rufferto try to get everyone's
> attention on a stage in front of them (ie: the computer users don't
> notice them because they're too engrossed with their Groop Grews!).

Or Front "I am a groopie. [drawing] Did I err?"
   Back  "But, well, so did these folks..."

For the drawing itself, I think Sergio has enough imagination to find the
right thing to do all by himself, no? And, if he lacks info about the
groop, Mark can still help him a lot, having read most of our
stupidities...

Maybe we should begin to name the different people respoinsible for
scanning, design, printing, listing of the groopies, etc....
(as I already said, I am a candidate designer)

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 We vote to pick our leaders-     /     And we place them in a tower-
 Why is it that we cannot wait-   /     To vote them out of power?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #109 (Epic))

Follow-Ups: References: