[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T

With the right permissions and aid, I could produce a screensaver equivalent of
the 40-50 dollar variety within a very small space of time. I just dont have
the graphics editing experience or tools. It would be a way for Mark and Sergio
to get more money from Groo, and me to get some commercial exp for Windows
stuff. (Im unix and embedded by trade).

Ive just produced a clone of the handheld game 'Lights Out' for Win 95. I could
always replace the standard lighting pattern with a mosaic of a groo image.
Anyone interested? Usual fees apply Unit price 10 Kopins Shipping -10 Kopins
any donations send to the CBLDF or Mark E or Lord Lucan.

--

John Astill
Email. jastill@hns.com