[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Groop T-Shirts...

Gang...

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm going to play Bad Guy here.  I'm not
going to ask Sergio to do a drawing for this proposed t-shirt...at least
not right now.

It's not that we don't love you.  It's just that Sergio has done so many
freebee drawings lately for so many good people (and good causes) that I
don't want to ask him to do another.  Later on, if and when things settle
down, we'll see about it.

In the meantime, I'll cheer you up (perhaps) and tell you that I should be
announcing a new Aragones/Evanier comic book very soon.  It won't be GROO.
It'll be a six issue mini-series from DC, featuring our usual brand of
weirdness and some special surprise guest artists participating.  The
minute I can tell you more, I will.

Sorry about the t-shirt.  But you can still get a great GROO shirt from the
Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, and I think Graphitti still has at least one
style in stock.

Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036