[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sergiography Updated.

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Ruben Javier Arellano wrote:

> *Asterisk denotes some information missing. Please fill it in for me!
> *  In The Days of the Mob #1 (1971, publisher?)
DC (I don't know if the DC name actually appears on it, but it was DC)

> *  Our Army At War 295 - 296 (Aug/Sep 1976, producer?)
DC

> *  Deadman:Reprint Series #4 (Aug 1985, publisher?)
DC

>   Usagi Yojimbo #11 (Sep 1988, Fantagraphics Books)
oh, did anyone mention here that an upcoming issue of USAGI (v3#10, I
think) will have a story inked by El Senor?

> *  Crossfire 18, 19, 21 - 26 (dates?, Eclipse)
Jan 1987 to Feb 1988

#6 was Apr. 94

> *  Frost tpb #1 (date?, publisher?)
1990, Caliber

> *  Albedo 3 (april 1985, publisher?)
Thoughts and Images

Bob
  bg549@torfree.net, occasional editor of Gunk'l'dunk,
     a Beanworld newsletter.  E-mail me for details
++
How can I tell my kinlings that I let myself be seduped by a dislusion? How
can I tell the Hystricide that he was right?  That there is no Lady, and that
it was all just trifles.  Trifles light as air.