[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wouldn't it be cool if. . .

...Sergio had some annimated sequences of Groo on tape or disk somewhere
that he put together to demo to prospective cartoon producers.  And
wouldn't it be really cool if he 'donated' some of those sequences to
The Groop in order to use them in the Screensaver someone (sorry, I
forgot your name) is/was working on?  Wouldn't that be cool???

	Along the same lines. . . I seem to recall Mark Evanier mentioning
something (a while ago) about a possible Groo movie or TV show?  Maybe
in my fevered excitement reading the letters in Groo Grams I became
dellusional and imagined the whole thing. . . ?

Ruben,
aka Scribe.