From: <support_x@hotmail.com>
To: <ericchun@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CST293187ID - Hotmail Speed
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:44:40 -0800

Dear concerned member,

This letter is to inform you that the problem that you have described to
the Technical Support Staff has been confirmed and is currently under
evaluation.  We understand the importance of this issue and are doing
everything within our means to rectify the situation.  We apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your
continued
patience.

Sincerely,
MSN Hotmail Support Representative