From: Wokky [mailto:wokky@thenet.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 10:33 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: Please accept this with my compliments!!

Well the official exchange rate was set to all the Kopins out there to $1
USD, so unless the exchange rate has shifted dramatically over the last few
years that's one pile of kopins.

In order that the American economy doesn't suffer at the rate of inflation
necessary to float the kopin to the point that Groopers can pay for their
Mulching fees, I reccomend that Sergio draws a 4 part mini-series of Kopins
to help the exchange rate settle down. That's it - just Kopins, nothing
else, panels and panels of Kopins !

Greg - unqualified in economies as any fool can plainly see - Craill.