Once a year...

It is time once again to voice my views on sharking autographs!!!!

I'll keep it simple.... I can't believe that some one is trying a sell a
Dark Horse Signing Card from San Diego Comic Con, autographed, for $30.00.
Not saying that Mark and Sergios beautiful autograph is not worth it, but
it still saddens me to see this practice...

Yet!!!!! I'm at a conflict, because what about those people who would never
be able to meet the two greats and obtain their valued penmanship all over
their Groo Comic Book.... don't they deserve the ability to 'purchase' said
signature....

And!!! Someone is selling one of those free Groo Dark Horse Posters from
San Diego for like $10.00... I still have a few lying around... I wonder if
that makes me rich!?!?!

What ever happened to the good old days, when one would just purchase a
comic to read. Then roll it up and put it in the back of your pocket!!!

SiGH!!!!

P.S.  - and yes I do open up all my
'super-limited-silver-glow-in-the-dark-varient-1-out-of-100' toys and I do
indeed scratch them up and play with them!!!

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"
If so check it out?