Re: Misc. Schtuff & Ramblings

> Oh no ...  You used the word "mulch"!  I think you might perhaps
> just maybe owe M.E. a dime or something like that.  *Gasp*  I
> accidently typed "mulch" too.  I hate it when that happens.

Hey this "mulch" topic sounds like the issue where Groo became a monk, and
monks got beaten when they speaks tried to warn others. (I forgot what
issues number is that)  I think  anybody don't owe Mark a dime if he/she
just mention "mulch" but they owe a dime to ME if he/she ask/explain the
meaning of "Mulch"

Azamin.