Re: Get it while the getting's good ...

~~~~ You know Chris, I'm only 23, but I often wonder if I'm not 40+.  I've
>gone from a lead guitar player in my college days... to a computer jockey
>graphic designer in my early 20's.  To top it all off, I've got that Bruce
>Willis "fade" type of balding starting.  I think tonight I'll soak my
>dentures in cheese dip.

Take it from one who knows, my friend. You certainly chose a profession
that will make you feel old quickly. And you certainly won't get rich! Was
it James Dean who said to die young and leave a pretty corpse? Well, I
missed my chance; I'm just going to live a long time and become a crotchety
old man and get revenge.
Chris (Well on his way to being a geezer)

P.S. And Mark, as our birthdays approach (we're only a couple of days
apart), remember, you're only one year behind me! ;-)