G&R 1&2

Well...thanks to Chris Schechner (who by the way, if the drawings are his, is an awesome artist!)...I finally got G&R 1&2..what can I say! It was totally awesome! Because I'm an empath, I felt really bad for poor Rufferto, stuck in that aweful place with nothing to eat but soy burgers. I really can't wait until #3 comes out to see if Groo joins him.
Congrats to all the lucky Groopers who got their letters published! I enjoyed reading each and every one of them.

Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses, and cooker of the world famous Findue (made from boiled fish guts!)