Famous Comic Book Creator Cards

     I have another question to ask the Groop.  I was reading the back of
Famous Comic Book Creator Card #36 (Sergio's), and there was some things I
haven't heard of before.  First it says that he created Bell and Buzz and
Firehouse Five.  I'm assuming these are Buzz and Bell and Smokehouse Five, but
correct me if I'm wrong.  Next it says he worked on House of Horrors.  I've
never heard of this comic before.  Does anyone know anything about it?  Also
it says he did one-page gags for several ghost series.  Anyone know what these
are?  Thanks again.

Bill