Lead on Groo stuff: Comic book store in Edmonton, Canada

Last year I had completed all but Pacific #3 & #4 and had looked
"everywhere" to complete the set. I "met" Ruben in September and he
suggested eBay and a few weeks later had completed my set. Thanks again
Ruben for the tip (I'm now an eBay junkie).

In the meantime I had left a "search" order at my comic book store. I
hadn't heard anything from them until this weekend! Apparently some guy
sold his collection to them and it included these two issues. I didn't ask
but I'm sure there are a pile of other Groo goodies.

If anyone is interested, the name of the store is:

Warp 1 Comics, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 780-433-7119

~Vaughn Seward