Re: DNAgents...

Hi Folks!

Just as an aside on the DNAgents count.  When they started  The New
DNAgents, on the inside bottom of the first page they list it as "The New
DNAgents No.1"  Then, starting with No 4, they list it as "The New DNAgents
No. 4 (Whole No. 28)"  However, along the way, Eclipse lost count, so both
No. 14 & No.15 are listed as "(Whole No. 38)"  So the last of the series is
listed as "(Whole No. 40)" instead of 41.

It also should be noted that between July of 1984, and August of 1986,
There were quite a few months where a DNAgents, Crossfire, and one of the
related mini-Series all came out during the same month.  Also, Mark was
working on Groo.  Also, he was doing lord knows what all else in cartoons
and such.  When did you sleep, Mark?  -Gary G.