Re: (ME) Dungeons & Dragons

>ME: Nobody ever mentioned suicides or the occult to me.  I just was
>hired to write the pilot and did so.  A fellow named Dennis Marks
>figured out a lot of the characters and concepts, so perhaps he had to
>deal with those concerns.

~~~~ Perhaps I'm not familiar with the way these things are done.  It
was Dennis Marks job to come up with characters etc.  hand it off to you
and your job was to incorporate a plot and dialogue?  So the research
etc. was done, you had to develop inter character relationships, plot
devices etc?

~~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos