Re: (ME) Dungeons & Dragons

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:16:02 PST, "Nate Piekos"
<natepiekos@hotmail.com> wrote:

>~~~~ Perhaps I'm not familiar with the way these things are done.  It
>was Dennis Marks job to come up with characters etc.  hand it off to you
>and your job was to incorporate a plot and dialogue?  So the research
>etc. was done, you had to develop inter character relationships, plot
>devices etc?

ME: Basically, Dennis created the show and wrote what's called a bible
(a series overview, breakdown of characters and such) and he was going
to write the pilot script...but CBS was unhappy with his work so I was
called in to take over.  I changed around a lot of what he did,
redefined a lot of the characters, wrote a new bible and then wrote
the pilot.

The way the official credits read on the show, it says, "Created by
Dennis Marks, Developed for television by Mark Evanier."
Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036