Groo Trading Card Xchange

The Great Groo Trading Card Exchange is turning out to be an amazing
success...especially given the fact that I'm running it.  I am
knee-deep in Groo cards that folks have sent in and we've completed
more than 50 sets for GROO readers so far.  So if you haven't availed
yourself of this service, there will never be a better time.

The one problem I'm having is card #19 -- the card of Sergio.  That
one is in very scarce supply.  I have dozens of most other cards but
I'm fresh out of that one, and I have many "orders" waiting for
someone to send some in.  If you're hoarding any, send 'em in.
Thanks.
Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036