Re: Groo Trading Card Xchange

Well, it makes sense. Groo The Wanderer (as a comic book experience), is
overall
a good ole friendly book... so, being the sheep that we are, we are all
friendly and
just overall too nice.

Now image the Image Comics Witchblade Email Groop. All that they'd want to do
is show of their Anatomicaly Incorrect Breasts and kill people with really
bad story lines
hoping that the artwork alone will save everything.

Oppsss... I spoke again, lemme go back to lurking!!!

>I know I'm preaching to the converted here, but I just have to say it:
>Can ANYONE on this list think of another character or group/groop of
>fans that have this sort of support??? Mark is an INCREDIBLY busy
>person, as we all know very well (I was going to say as any fool can
>plainly see, but I'm TRYing to be serious!), and yet he takes time out
>of his schedule to help fans complete their card sets with no real
>return for him. Not to mention all the news, info, & other stuff he
>shares with us here.
>
>And the number of times Groopers have sent stuff to each other - as a
>surprise, for a silly contest, to cheer a Grooper up, to help someone
>get something they had trouble finding - just goes to show what a VERY
>neat bunch of people these are!! With all the White House goofiness, D&D
>scaremongers, tinky-winkies & Falwells out there, it's nice to know that
>there are some folks here that just take time to help e/o from time to
>time. I don't mean to wax so philosophical, but the world out there is
>just plain nuts & a little disillusioning at times. It's nice to hang
>out with you cuckoos!!
>
>Kevin "feeling warm & tingly" Hall (no it's not male menopause!)
>vice-president in charge of snacks for the Schechner Fan Club

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"
If so check it out?